Trouble with SQLLDR

From: Sofresud <contact_at_sofresud.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 12:11:14 +0200

Hi,

I get some trouble with sqlldr that i got difficulties to understand. Here is my problem :

my data file is :
"1";"2"
"3";"4"
"5";"6"

my table DUDE is (result of desc DUDE ) : COL1 NUMBER(3)
COL2 NUMBER(3) my controlfile is :
LOAD DATA
INFILE 'd:/tmp/dude.dat'
INTO TABLE DUDE
FIELDS TERMINATED BY ';' OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY '"' (COL1, COL2) My ORACLE DB version is 7.3
when i use SQLLDR73, it works fine ( 3 rows loaded ) when i use SQLLDR80, it works fine ( 3 rows loaded ) when i use SQLLDR81 ( from client version 8.1.6), it doesn't work fine at all.
The given reason is :

1st row : row rejected - ORA-00926 keyword VALUES ....
2nd row : row rejected - ORA-01003 ...
3rd row : row rejected - ORA-01003 ...

The question is simple : why ? thanks for you help Received on Wed Oct 24 2001 - 05:11:14 CDT