Oracle Incremental Back Up

From: Girish <girish_bhat_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Oct 2001 01:47:37 -0700

Hi,
 Ive two databases which are exactly same in structure.One database is on my local Server and one on the ISP.Data is being entered on the Local as well as on the ISP server.Now,i want to post my local Server database data on to the ISP server database without my ISP data being overwritten i.e I want to append the new set of records from the local server to the ISP server.There is also an exceptional case where a row is modified on the local server database.I want this modified row to replace the same row on the ISP database server.   Hope im clear with my problem.Can u plz help me out.

Girish Received on Wed Oct 24 2001 - 03:47:37 CDT