Re: waiting for logins to complete.

From: Anthony Hogan <anon_at_spain.es>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:28:16 +0100

Thank you for your replies.
The create standby controlfile is a typo ( snuck in there from another script). Of course it's backup controlfile to xx.

Shutdown immediate then normal is a throwback to 7.3. I agree it's overkill.

Intelligent Agent isn't running.

The backups are called from a single batch file (call shutdown script then o/s copy) so the order isn't an issue. They ran fine again last night so I suppose I'll just put it down to *one of those things*

Anthony Hogan
hogananthony_at_hotmail.com Received on Wed Oct 24 2001 - 03:28:16 CDT