do client and server have to match CRYPTO_SEED?

From: Dino Hsu <dino1.nospam_at_ms1.hinet.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:20:11 +0800

Dear all,

The sqlnet.ora parameter CRYPTO_SEED is a seed number of some encription method. However, both the server side and the client side can have their own CRYPTO_SEED number, do they have to match each other? I failed to find this information in the doc or metalink, hope someone shed some light on me. Thanks in advance.

Dino Received on Wed Oct 24 2001 - 03:20:11 CDT