Re: waiting for logins to complete.

From: Lionel Mandrake <nobody_at_nospam.noway.nohow>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 02:47:09 GMT

Last time I saw anything like this was when the Oracle Intelligent Agent was running. As soon as the Oracle server started the Intelligent Agent would attempt to create a session. Don't know if you're runnging the Intelligent Agent or not... I also agree with Kevin Brand, in that a backup of a shutdown immediate is a valid cold backup...