Oracle Power Object Software

From: ADI,SAR <sasmito_at_indosat.net.id>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:01:36 +0700

Hi all,
I am Beginner in Oracle,
recently I purchased book ' Teach Yourself oracle power objects in 21 days'.
In that book it is said that I could download Oracle Power Objects from Oracle (www.oracle.com).
I heard that Power Objects is no longer available from Oracle Corp. what do I do now?
Please Help me to get the Software, and you can send more information to my email (sasmito_at_indosat.net.id)
Thank's a lot
Best regards
ADI,SAR Received on Tue Oct 23 2001 - 21:01:36 CDT