Re: name password and host string

From: Scott Mattes <ScottMattes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:16:39 GMT

the supplied 'user' userid is scott and the password is tiger. You can't do more than user stuff with that though. I suggest going to tahiti.oracle.com, select the version link that you have and then do a search for 'system and password'.

I do this to introduce yet another person to the great resources available online.