Re: Heterogeneous Services: Listener: PROGRAM = What value?

From: Brian Tkatch <SPAMBLOCK.Maxwell_Smart_at_ThePentagon.com.SPAMBLOCK>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:49:07 GMT

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:15:13 +0100, Anthony Hogan <anon_at_spain.es> wrote:

>My apologies.
>I jumped to the link from another thread:
>http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_database_id=FOR&p_id=146400.996
>and committed the cardinal sin of not reading it through fully. It seems
>from the above article that Linux is indeed not supported.
>
>regards,
>Anthony
>hogananthony_at_hotmail.com

Thank you. Though very hard to find, I now know that it isn't
supported. I wish Oracle was more clear on which services are actually
supported.

When this said that HS wasn't supported, does that mean HS or just Generic Connectivity. More to the point, is Transparent Gateway supported on Linux?

Brian Received on Tue Oct 23 2001 - 12:49:07 CDT