Trigger interplay

From: Mia <mmiaa_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:50:10 GMT

I have an update trigger on table A that prevents a column from being changed. I have another trigger on table B that in some cases needs to update a column on table A (the very value the first trigger protects).

How can I handle this? Can trigger A include some logic so that it "knows" when the update is coming from trigger B, and thus allow it?

TIA,
-Mia Received on Tue Oct 23 2001 - 11:50:10 CDT