Message 40 not found; No message file for product=SVRMGR, facility=MGR

From: streamline <small_bore_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Oct 2001 02:48:06 -0700

I have 3 databases/versions of Oracle installed on my machine.

Each has a sepereate oracle home.

1 HOME = 8.0.4 NT
1 HOME = 8.0.5 NT Client Only
1 HOME = 8.1.7 NT Database upgraded and migrated from 8.0.4 NT
1 HOME = 8.1.7 NT Database

When I use SQL Worksheet (not 8i SQLPlus WorkSheet) I get the following message after running any sql/statement:

Message 40 not found; No message file for product=SVRMGR, facility=MGR

Looking at previous postings I relise that the 'messages file' is not being picked up.

I have used the Oracle Home Selector from 'Windows Start -> Programs
-> Oracle for Windows NT' to try using SQL WorkSheet with every Oracle
Home set that I have on the machine. This doees not make any differece.

If I need to change the oracle SID or the Oracle PATH how does one do this on NT?

Many Thanks! Received on Tue Oct 23 2001 - 04:48:06 CDT