Resize datafile

From: Roland Carlsson <roland.c_at_swetravel.se>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:13:28 +0200

Hi!
Is there a way to optimize a datafile/tablespace. An test didn't run as expected so I got a tablespace/datafile that got very large. Must i export all the users for that tablespace to another tablespace and remove the first one or is there a more convient way of doing this? I can take a couple hours of downtime for the database.

Thanks in advance
Roland Carlsson Received on Tue Oct 23 2001 - 02:13:28 CDT