Getting ora-12535 w/ 2 or more apps on diff machines.

From: Leo Gonzales, Jr. <jun.gonzales_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 05:57:51 GMT

Hi,

I'm unable to run Sql*Plus from two different client PC simultanously. After I bring up Sql*Plus in machine-A, I get Ora-12535 if a try to bring up Sql*Plus in machine-B. How can I debug this? Note that I can bring up multiple Sql*Plus application in either machine-A or B.

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks in advance,
Jun Received on Tue Oct 23 2001 - 00:57:51 CDT