Removing Names Server Services

From: David Schell <davidschell_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 00:09:25 GMT

I have created a Names Server under W2K and now want to remove the service? There does not seem to be away of removing it (check Net8 as well as namesctl.exe) ... also I have an old listener also configured as a Service, but again I cannot seem to remove it ... disabling it is the best I can do.

Thanks,
Gee Received on Mon Oct 22 2001 - 19:09:25 CDT