VNI-2015 :-Authentication error in OEM (Oracle 9i)

From: arb <brasiera_at_bigpond.net.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 07:39:01 GMT

I have seen lots of posts reqesting an answer to this question on www.orafaq.com but alas, there were no good answers so I'm hoping the newsgroups can help...

I've just installed 9i.0.1 (although there are many posts for 8i and above) on a Win 2k machine... I have just established all the normal SYS, SYSTEM accounts and SYSMAN for OEM.

For the life of me I can't figure out how to get past the VNI-2015 authentication error when trying to import a .dmp file to settup up a database.

I have checked the following;

It's driving be nuts! Could someone please asssist!

Alex. Received on Mon Oct 22 2001 - 02:39:01 CDT