Re: connect slowly

From: sang <sang_at_technical-e.co.jp>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:15:21 +0900

Thanks.

In my db, one process inserts data to this table, and another process does something with the data, and then deletes this table . So, it is used to be templete table which working for mutil-application.

Now , i am very ancious for this, it took me three days! Please tell me more details about it.

Thanks in advance.

webjb