Re: What is the official FAQ site of this news group?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 15:49:00 +0200

"Dino Hsu" <dino1.nospam_at_ms1.hinet.net> wrote in message news:cut2tt854qh3h7tha882gpqtgdo6pmta4k_at_4ax.com...
> Dear all,
>
> 1.the operational FAQ by Jonathan Lewis:
>
> 2.the orafaq site:
> http://orafaq.cs.rmit.edu.au/ - Australia
> http://www.doag.org/orafaq/ - Germany
> http://www.ibi.co.za/frank/ - South Africa
> http://www.orafaq.org/ - USA (Michigan)
> http://www.orafaq.com/ - USA (Texas)
>
> 3.the "archive" mentioned by Michael G. Schneider (where?)
>
> Where is the official FAQ site of this news group?
>
> Thanks,
> Dino

The pages of Jonathan Lewis are mostly maintained by him and other members of this group.
I don't think anyone in this group has anything to do with the orafaq site, which I think is uneven in scope and quality.

That said, referring to the number of questions here that could have been answered by looking in the documentation, by visiting any of these FAQ sites, or by searching the newsgroups archives, I still think those methods are not being used as heavily as they should.

Regards

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA Received on Sat Oct 20 2001 - 08:49:00 CDT