Re: What is the official FAQ site of this news group?

From: Michael G. Schneider <mgs_at_mgs-software.de>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 15:58:23 +0200

"Dino Hsu" <dino1.nospam_at_ms1.hinet.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:cut2tt854qh3h7tha882gpqtgdo6pmta4k_at_4ax.com...

> 3.the "archive" mentioned by Michael G. Schneider (where?)

With the archive I did not mean a special collection, being edited by some "member" of this news group. With the archive I meant the collection of all news from all news groups being collected by some company. In the past this has for example been done by Deja. Now this archive is owned by Google. You can find it at http://groups.google.com. There are other services doing the same.

Michael G. Schneider Received on Sat Oct 20 2001 - 08:58:23 CDT