Re: connect slowly

From: sang <sang_at_technical-e.co.jp>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 22:09:56 +0900

No, i simply run this sql:
Select * from email_new;

The table email_new is the templete table, one process adds data to it, and another process gets data from this table and deletes it after doing something .

You know the table which accesses fast was built early, after my db become to big, i create the new tables which are slowly to access.

So, i think the reason is not the index.

webjb