Re: "Import succeded with warnings" and ERRORS!?

From: Lionel Mandrake <nobody_at_nospam.nowhere.nohow>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 02:36:34 GMT

You can easily get a "dump" of what the import file contains by specifying indexfile=<filename> on the imp command line. The indexfile you specify will contain the sql statements that imp would run if you had just imported the file. Specifying indexfile causes the file to not be imported.

The source database has the packages for replication (the repcat messages you received) plus others given the existence of MDSYS and CTXSYS.

Did you specify full=y?

I would not recommed dropping the system user.