Re: Oracle versus MS Sql Server

From: Michael G. Schneider <mgs_at_mgs-software.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:40:29 +0200

"TurkBear" <noone_at_nowhere.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:dsm0ttg3fghg5srdlp43qtu1osmfu4k8q2_at_4ax.com...

> Note: If you have only one Oracle database server, forget Enterprise
Manager altogether and use the client's DBAStudio tool
> in stand-alone mode to work with the Database.

Sounds interesting. I do have just one Oracle server. The reason why I was playing around with Enterprise Manger has been, that I couldn't make Import/Export work. The DBAStudio forced me to connect to Enterprise Manager.

If I do not install Enterprise Manager, will DBAStudio then be able to do Import/Export on it's own?

Michael G. Schneider Received on Fri Oct 19 2001 - 12:40:29 CDT