Re: Performance Tuning: shared memory

From: Helen <hhjin_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 Oct 2001 08:18:42 -0700

Thank you for you reply. I was concerned with the SQL hit ratio. It should be in the high 90s. But our app uses some third party product that uses little or no bind variables.

As my understanding, cursor_sharing is available on 816 and up. We are running 8.1.5. Checked the V$parameter, did not see this one.

Helen