Re: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

From: Eric Fortin <emfortin_at_pcisys.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 06:35:29 -0600

Don't know if this is an issue anymore, but I remember this issue when trying to use the MS Access wizard to import an access db into a 7.3.3 Oracle Database: no tables defined with upper and lower case column names converted, only tables that contained all upper case column names. That was 6 years ago, however, so it may have been updated.