Anyone using Oracle on VMS, and OEM?

From: Syltrem <syltrem_at_videotron.spammenot.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:57:23 -0400

Since Oracle 8.0.5, and thru upgrades to 816 and 817, I am trying to get the agent to work.
Agent itself is running ok and connects to my database.

Almost any job or event I set in OEM fail with some error message or another.

Has anyone succeeded with this? Can you give example of jobs or events that work for you?

Currently OpenVMS Alpha 7.2-1, Oracle 8.1.7

--

Syltrem
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site - en français)