Re: Is it strange ?

From: Maui <mmunarin_at_venicecom.it>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:24:36 +0200

Thanks Andy,
I supposed that but I'm confused.I've found the statement on an Oracle DBA Manual so I take it for TRUE !!
In effect, a Dictionary cache Hit Ratio of -3635 is a crazy thing ! :-))

Bye

--
Munarin Mauro - Web Application Developer
VeniceCom S.r.l. - Internet Business Solutions

*************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*************

Private and/or confidential information may be contained in this e-mail
message.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message you may not
copy or forward this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by replying this email. Please
advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to use Internet
email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of
my company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.