Re: Generic Connectivity (Heterogeneous Services) on Linux

From: Tarik <tarik_sadat_at_amat.com>
Date: 18 Oct 2001 06:43:49 -0700

Brian

Yes I had this trouble too. I found them eventually under:

c:\orant\hs\admin

Also they're named:

inithsodbc.ora
inithsoledb.ora

which of course is not what it says in the book.

Have you had any luck with getting this working? I want to query data out of an Access database, but I can't get any further than configuring the listener. I have no idea what program the listener needs to call....

Tarik Received on Thu Oct 18 2001 - 08:43:49 CDT