Can't startup managementserver service

From: steve <iagree_at_email.com>
Date: 17 Oct 2001 21:08:58 -0700

Hi,

I am new to Oracle 8i. I installed O8i on w2k. I can't startup management server. The error message list below:

C:\oracle\admin\a2\pfile>oemctrl start oms The OracleOraHome81ManagementServer service is starting...... The OracleOraHome81ManagementServer service could not be started.

The service did not report an error.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3534.

C:\oracle\admin\a2\pfile>

What should I do to correct the problem?

Thanks in advance.
If posible please reply you suggest to iagree_at_email.com.

-Steve Received on Wed Oct 17 2001 - 23:08:58 CDT