problems with replication (oracle8i)

From: Carlos Matsuki <matsuki_at_cit.com.br>
Date: 17 Oct 2001 13:56:11 -0700

Hi,

   i have the following problem: I followed the step from Oracle8i replication management API Reference to test the replication between ORACLE databases, using only 1 database master and 1 snapshot database, but when I tried to create a snapshot group associating with the master replication, occurred the ORA-23313 (not mastered), but this master replication exists, as follow:

SNAME                          M STATUS
SCHEMA_COMMENT
GNAME                          FNAME                          R OWNER
SCOTT_MG                       Y NORMAL

SCOTT_MG                                                      N PUBLIC

exists PUBLIC.SCOTT_MG, and it's a master repgroup... what's probably happening here???

Thanks in advance,

Carlos Matsuki Received on Wed Oct 17 2001 - 15:56:11 CDT