Re: Memory in Windows---is 256Mb RAM enough for Win2k?

From: Mike <nospam_at_nospam.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:16:58 +0100

I don't like your suggestion for Java, as Java is exactly what I DO want this machine for. There is so little RAM available to Java after Orab^hcle has finished that it will barely run.

As for the extra RAM, I agree entirely. However, my superiors are arguing that in deployment that 256 is sufficient. I don't think it is.

Mike