OCI Intermedia Oracle 8.1.7 : Ordimage Probleme

From: Christian MERCK <cm_at_sdv.fr>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:35:50 +0200

Hi,

When I try to read an ORDIMAGE which an Image stored in BFILE on a database version 8.1.6. with a client 8.1.7, I lose the image's file. The result seem to be corrupted and after this read the file of the image has a null length.

Does anybody have an idee about that ?

Thanks in advance.

Chritsian. Received on Wed Oct 17 2001 - 07:35:50 CDT