Re: NOLOGGING and index

From: Ales Voboril <alesv_at_post.cz>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:53:10 +0200

Hi again,
I see I was a bit verbose last week, so I try to summarize it:

I found that in case of direct-load INSERT, indexes on the populated NOLOGGING table generate significant amount of redo regardless of their NOLOGGING status.

Could anybody confirm or disconfirm that?

Thanks in advance,
Ales Received on Wed Oct 17 2001 - 05:53:10 CDT