Re: Help: what is the best storages

From: a <dbadba62_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 00:46:33 GMT

Thanks for those replies.
What I need is something which can be accessed directly through Solaris, and Oracle, which means when we need the data, just put it in, the data is there, we do
not need to unzip it or copied back to server, in other words, the driver has to be
mounted to the server (like CD-ROM)directly, and it is better to have 30G to 40 G.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Received on Tue Oct 16 2001 - 19:46:33 CDT