Re: Converting Oracle 7 dbs into MS Access 2K

From: Danny J. Lesandrini <dlesandrini_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 14:44:44 -0600

What prevents you from simply importing the data into Access 2k via odbc linked tables. Create your links and then do this:

SELECT dbo_OracleReport.*
INTO tblLocalReport
FROM dbo_OracleReport;

You will need to tweak some datatypes, but it's worth a try.

--

Danny J. Lesandrini
dlesandrini_at_hotmail.com

"rtdos_at_yahoo.com" <rtdos_at_hotmail.com> ...