Re: Oracle Default Profile Parameters

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 06:23:11 +1000

Unlimited everything. Passwords have an unlimited lifetime. They can be used an unlimited number of times. They can be changed into themselves (password reuse time is not set).

That's only be default, however. The DEFAULT profile can be changed, just like any other profile. You'll have to check dba_profiles to find out for sure.

Regards
HJR

--
Resources for OracleT: www.geocities.com/howardjr2000