Oracle on WINNT server

From: Yau-Kwan <yy59_at_cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 14:22:00 -0400

Hi.

    I currently have an oracle server up and running on a winnt server box. It was setup by someone else and we are trying to make a backup machine just in case that one goes south.

We have used most of the data backup utilities. We have exports of the data, we have scripts that down the server and back it up on a off site tape drive.

We would like to restore all the data and the setup of oracle onto another machine and have it work. Currently we have nt server installed and IIS installed. Also we have a typical Oracle setup. How do we go about restoring everything? Received on Tue Oct 16 2001 - 13:22:00 CDT