Re: Unknown lock type TC

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:13:48 +0100

I don't know what a TC is, but you could do the following - find a session which has lost a lot of time on TC locks (look in v$session_event for a high time_waited on enqueues) then hit the session with a 10046 trace at level 8. Wait a while, then search the trace file for WAIT #n name = 'enqueue' ela= p1=1413677060  (or perhaps 66 at the end).

This should give you a clue as to which cursor is suffering from the waits, and this may help.

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Host to The Co-Operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Author of:

Screen saver or Life saver: http://www.ud.com
Use spare CPU to assist in cancer research.