Re: any ideas for better performance of this query ?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:07:40 +0100

Given that the output was clearly from autotrace, and the lines in the execution path had no 'cost' or 'card' elements, even though several tables were listed, I would say that the original assumption was a perfectly reasonable one to make.

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Host to The Co-Operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Author of:

Screen saver or Life saver: http://www.ud.com
Use spare CPU to assist in cancer research.

<3bcc0262$0$227$ed9e5944_at_reading.news.pipex.net>...