What does the OraclexxxxxAgent service do?

From: harry <a_at_abc.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 14:44:18 GMT

Using Personal Oracle 8i (8.1.7) (just upgraded from 7.3.4) on Win NT 4 (sp6a)

Keep getting an error message every time I reboot that this service hung but when checking Services "OracleOraHome81Agent " it started ok

I've stopped the service & I haven't noticed any problems with running Oracle but just wondered what the hell it does?

thanks

harry Received on Tue Oct 16 2001 - 09:44:18 CDT