Re: Deleting data permanently

From: Pete's <empete2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 Oct 2001 06:24:08 -0700

Why not perform an export and set ROWS=N and export the whole database or just the tables you want. That in turn will export the tables, ddl for indexes, constraints, roles, grants, so on and so on. Then you could do your temp table bit with just their data. They then still will not be able to get the data you have, just the data you supply them with in your temp tables. I've done a full export on a 90 gig db on AIX and only took approx. 30 min. time with a relatively small dump file.

HTH,
Pete's