Re: Where to keep encryption key , DB?

From: Pete Finnigan <pete_at_peterfinnigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:47:08 +0100

Hi

have a look at DbEncrypt by Application Security Inc, in New York, Aaron, Eric and the guys have produced a good encryption tool that uses modern algorithms rather than DES and they have key hiding built in. have a look at their site http://www.appsecinc.com/products.

HTH Pete Finnigan
www.pentest-limited.com

In article <MPG.16359497ef9d8196989688_at_west.usenetserver.com>, Gilbert W. Pilz Jr. <gilbert.pilz_at_e2open.com> writes

--
Pete Finnigan
IT Security Consultant

Office  01565 830 990