Re: sqldba -> svrmgrl -> ??

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 07:00:42 +1000

It's the first new feature discussed on the 9i New Features for Administrators course. Server Manager is dead, and "connect internal" dies with it. Use sqlplus instead, and whatever connection string is appropriate for your environment (i.e, 'connect sys/password as sysdba' or 'connect / as sysdba', depending on whether you're using password or O/S authentication).

You can also check out "books" at my site for my notes on 9i new features, which explains that along with about 200 other new features.

Regards
HJR

--
Resources for OracleT: www.geocities.com/howardjr2000