Newbie: Export/import only data

From: Oscar Arranz <oscar.arranz_at_consors.es>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:46:52 +0200

Hi everybody.

    I'm a newbie in Oracle administration. I have exported data from a table to a file but I don't know how to import this data to another database where the table already exists. I just want to update this database with the data from the first. Is exp / imp the right way ? How can I do it without recreating the table?

Thanks in advance.

Oscar. Received on Mon Oct 15 2001 - 12:46:52 CDT