Re: Where to keep encryption key , DB?

From: Rick Wessman <Rick.Wessman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 15 Oct 2001 07:36:47 -0400

One method would be wrap the procedure. While not perfect, it will make the key very difficult to locate.

Another method would be put to the key into a flat file.

                                  Rick

--
                                Rick Wessman
                                Security Assurance Group

     The opinions expressed above are mine and do not necessarily reflect
                         those of Oracle Corporation.