Re: Oracle equivalent to SQL Server's xp_cmdshell?

From: John Peterson <johnp_at_azstarnet.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 15:54:57 -0700

Hello, Thomas!

Thanks for the Java example! This looks like something that I'll be able to leverage! :-)

Out of curiosity, how would you recommend modifying this (or can it be?) to return the output as a result set that can be "cursored" through?

Thanks again!

John Peterson

http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:::::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID:952229840 241