BLOB - Insert doesn't happen - no luck with isempty

From: Nimesh <nimeshmistry_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Oct 2001 22:02:52 -0700

Greetings.

I'm trying to insert a image into Oracle 8i database. I've defined field type as BLOB and have tried various ways to insert an image into this field but no success.
I also tried IsEmpty. With this the insert statement succeeds but the field is still empty, I do not get an image.

Any answer is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
- Nimesh Received on Sat Oct 13 2001 - 00:02:52 CDT