Installing 9i on Linux?

From: Stan Brown <stanb_at_panix.com>
Date: 12 Oct 2001 12:22:05 -0400

I've downladed the 3 cpio omages for Oralce 9i from technet. I also downloaded teh only document I found that seemed to be realed to these, which was the release notes.

However, it does not seem to contain installation instructions.

Cany anyone point me to source of documnetation on how to install Oracle 9i on Linux?

I am somewhat familiar with installing Oracle, having installed it a number of times on HP-UX, and a couple of times (for 8.1.5) on Linux.

Thnaks for any advice on this.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin