Re: SQLLDR: date&time fields

From: dsmcd <dsmcd_at_uswestmail.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:38:55 GMT

>Read the Oracle SQL Reference docs section about data types. Also see
>the Utilities docs about SQL*LOader and pay attention to the case
>studies.

I'll keep looking, but perhaps I was unclear.

I'm importing from a non-oracle datafile where most records have date and time
in the one field, but a FEW records just have the time. It's these few time-only fields which are failing to load into a field which the ctl file describes as
"Mon DD YY HH24:MI:SS"

Off to the books again.

Thx,
D. Received on Fri Oct 12 2001 - 09:38:55 CDT