Oracle installation on Unix platform

From: Nukala Prabhakar <prabhayen_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 04:11:20 +0000 (UTC)

Sir

We are having P-III machine on which unix 5.0.4 is loaded. When I am trying to load Oracle 7.3.4. version linking of listerner control files is not done and process is aborting the installation. Please clarify me what is the remedy for this problem.. I doubt, whether it is a O/S problem and any thing related to Oracle installation.

PRABHAKAR

--
Posted from  [210.212.212.147]