Oracle neophyte

From: Steve Scheit <scheit_at_gbpackers.com>
Date: 11 Oct 2001 08:54:43 -0700

Hi, I am looking for some assistance, to be specific - Oracle 8i/9i on AIX. I have been trying to locate some decent reference material, especially regarding initial configuration, and haven't been successful...I have been to docs.oracle.com and RTFM'd their docs, but I'm looking for some real world examples. Thanks. Received on Thu Oct 11 2001 - 10:54:43 CDT