Re: your favourate IT magazines

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:38:24 +0100

Actually I meant which country for The origional question - I replied to you reply which turned up before dinos question.

In the UK I'd recommend

  1. PC Pro
  2. Computer Weekly (even without all those nice ads that used to be there to drool over)
  3. I seem to be spending a lot of time at technet currently. It is so much more than just a download site for Oracle software.

I rather suspect 1) and 2) would not be available in Taiwan tho.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA