Re: Failures on jub summiting

From: Roman Mirzaitov <rmirzaitov_at_kt.kg>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 10:45:22 +0500

Hi,

it's difficult to say what kind of errors you got. It depends on kind of jobs you are performing first of all.
To find out what's happened see alert log and the appropriate trace files.

--
Roman Mirzaitov
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Administration

-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 90,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----